3. We take the privacy of Our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Our Users while providing a personalized and valuable service.
4. No User information is rented or sold to any third party. When You use the App, the App or website or website may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Us for Our Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly with respect to protection of Your personal data, RATRIM cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. Traffic Data Collected
In order to provide the App, We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when You use the App:
(i) IP addresses;
(ii) Domain servers; and
(iii) Other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with the App or website and applications (collectively “Traffic Data”).
2. Personal Information Collected
In order to provide the App, We may require You to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information“). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
(i) Contact data (such as Your email address, phone number and any details of Your contacts); and
(ii) Demographic data (such as Your time zone, Your postal address and location details); and
If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by RATRIM.
(iii) Financial data (such as Your account details, e-wallet details, credit or debit card details etc. that You have provided Us for disbursement of prizes and coupons).
3. Our App or website may transmit Your Personal Information to Our internal servers. This Personal Information is immediately deleted once You delete the App, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personally Information in Our care. Finally, this information is used strictly in line with Our business purposes and to provide You with useful features.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual User is identified) for the following purposes:
(i) To build up marketing profiles;
(ii) To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
(iii) To provide seamless and swift delivery of prizes and coupons to You;
(iv) To manage Our relationship with advertisers and partners;
(v) To audit usage of the App; and
(vi) To enhance User experience in relation to the App or website (“collectively, “Permitted Use”).
3. We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if We believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of RATRIM, the App, or Our Users.
(i) Comply with a court order or other legal process;
(ii) Protect the rights, property or safety of RATRIM or another party;
(iii) Enforce the Agreement, including Terms; or
(iv) Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
1. The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. All information gathered on Our Website is securely stored within Our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
1. To improve the responsiveness of the sites for Our Users, We may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless You voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), We will have no way of knowing who You are, even if We assign a cookie to Your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information You supply. A cookie cannot read data off Your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to Your browser (if You click on their ads), a process that We do not control.
2 .Our web servers automatically collect limited information about Your computer’s connection to the Internet, including Your IP address, when You visit Our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send You data — such as the web pages You view.) Your IP address does not identify You personally. We use this information to deliver Our web pages to You upon request, to tailor Our site to the interests of Our Users, to measure traffic within Our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where Our visitors come.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us. You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information.
9. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
1. RATRIM makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the App or website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the App.
2. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the App or website or its links to other internet resources as may be available to Your through the App.
3. Reference in the App or website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by RATRIM.
If You have questions or concerns, feel free to email Us or to correspond at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will attempt to address Your concerns.
*Term & Condition applied